We are always proud of the work we do at Stonehenge Fence, and to demonstrate our commitment to excellence we offer warranties on our various products and services. We also have relationships with a number of companies whose products we offer. Their warranty information can also be found on this page. Please feel free to contact us with any questions at (801) 607-5733.
FORTRESS RAILING PRODUCTS WARRANTY —
Fortress Railing Products warrants its FortressShield protected Fe26 Iron Railing products and accessories to be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship to the original consumer purchaser for a period of 15 years from the date of purchase. In addition to manufacturing defects, this Limited Warranty covers cracking, peeling and blistering of the finish and extensive corrosion of the Fe26 Iron Railing products. Corrosion is termed extensive when there are multiple rust-through perforation instances on the same piece of product.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by abnormal or improper use, improper product application, accident, alteration, welding, neglect, abuse, lawn care equipment damage, abrasion, harsh chemicals, pool chemicals or chemicals for ice removal, air pollutants, improper service or installation or lack of service, or damage cause by flood, fire or acts of God. Surface corrosion from scratches, nicks and dents are not covered. For product located 1 mile or less from the coast line, this Limited Warranty is for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. FortressShield protected Fe26 Iron Railing products that have had direct contact with salt water are excluded from this limited warranty.
The original consumer purchaser must contact Fortress Railing Products’ customer service directly via phone at (866) 323-4766 or via email at email@example.com to obtain necessary warranty claim forms and the official claim process. The original consumer purchaser will be notified by Fortress Railing Products as to whether the warranty claim is approved or denied. PROOF OF PURCHASE TAG INCLUDED WITH ALL FORTRESS RAILING PRODUCTS AND ORIGINAL RECEIPT/INVOICE MUST ACCOMPANY ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS.
Conditions and Exclusions of this warranty
THIS WARRANTY IS NOT TANSFERRABLE. SOME DARKENING OF THE ANTIQUE BRONZE COLOR IS EXPECTED OVER TIME, AND THIS IS NOT A WARRANTY RELATED ISSUE. THE AMOUNT OF YOUR RESTITUTIONL WILL NOT INCLUDE LABOR TO REMOVE EXISTING COMPONENTS OR INSTALL THE REPLACEMENT COMPONNETS, SHIPPING CHARGES, SALES TAX OR ANY OTHER CHARGES, NOR IS FORTRESS RAILING PRODUCTS REQUIRED TO PROVIDE SUCH LABOR OR SERVICE.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES. FORTRESS RAILING PRODUCTS MAKES NO OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND DOES NOT AUTHORIZE ANY OTHER PERSON OR AGENT TO MAKE ANY OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES. FORTRESS RAILING PRODUCTS NEITHER ASSUMES NOR AUTHORIZES ANY OTHER LIABILITY OR OBLIGATION IN WARRANTY. INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO THIS PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT SHALL FORTRESS RAILING PRODUCTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE PURCHASE OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT OF FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the the State of Texas, without regard to its conflict of laws. Any legal action arising out of this Agreement shall be litigated and enforced under the laws of the State of Texas. In addition, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Texas, and that any legal action pursued by you shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Texas, and that any legal action pursued by you shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the State of Texas, U.S.A.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. THIS WARRANTY IS APPLICABLE ONLY TO SSTEMS INSTALLED WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES AND CANADA.
MOUNTAIN PEAK VINYL WARRANTY —
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Mountain Peak Vinyl (hereinafter “Manufacturer”) Warrants that each fence product will not rot, decay, split, check, splinter, or suffer termite of fungal damage, abnormal weathering or abnormal discoloration under conditions of normal use and service. The Manufacturer warrants only those products manufactured by it. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser unless the warranty is transferred according to the terms and conditions specified herein. The Warranty provided herein is expressly conditioned upon the use of the product in connection with a residential structure and its installation in accordance with Manufacturer’s written guidelines.
Mountain Peak Vinyl shall not be liable for and this warranty does not apply to any failure, defect or damage resulting from or connected with the following:
- Defects not caused by Manufacturer (for example, but not limited to: accidents, misuse, improper applications, or installations contrary to industry or manufacturer standards).
- Fence that has been painted or had its surface treated with other than approved chemicals.
- Fence subject to impact of foreign objects, tornado, hurricane, other violent storms, fore are pollutants, normal weathering of surfaces, abnormal discoloration due to improper maintenance, or acts of God.
- Hardware, gates, or accessory items: installation on these products or defects caused by their installation.
Manufacturer and its employees are not qualified to approve, recommend or advise as to the suitability of its product for all possible end use and applications. Each purchaser of fence profiles is solely responsible for determining the effectiveness, suitability, and safety of any particular use or application of the product. Local Code authority and the fire marshal’s office should be consulted as to its safety for its representation about and does not warrant against such an occurrence.
Registration of Warranty:
This warranty registration card must be completed, signed by the original purchase and the installing contractor and returned to Mountain Peak Vinyl within (30) days after the completion of installation of product for purchase to be eligible for coverage under this warranty.
Transfer of Warranty:
This warranty is transferable by the original owner to any subsequent owner of its property on a pro-rated period, from the original date of installation, provided Mountain Peak Vinyl receives a written request of transfer, proof of the original purchase, and a $100 transfer fee payable to Mountain Peak Vinyl within 30 days from the date of real estate title transfer. Failure to request or to transfer the warranty to the transfer of the warranty as provided above, the warranty period will be pro-rated as follows:
During the first 10 years after the date of original installation of the product, Mountain Peak Vinyl will, at its option, replace the sextion or part of the warranted product. Beginning in the 11th year Mountain Peak Vinyl’s responsibility will decrease by 5% each year until end of the 28th year when Mountain Peak Vinyl’s responsibility will be limited to 10% of the original cost of the material based on Mountain Peak Vinyl’s list price at the date of purchase for the remaining period. The warranty period shall not be extended by any repairs or replacement.
Claims and Remedies:
A claim under this warranty must be reported in writing with proof of purchase, to Mountain Peak Vinyl at 999 West 1500 South, Woods Cross, UTAH, 84087 within 30 days of the date the defect is first discovered or reasonably could be discovered. A reasonable time should be allowed for inspection purposes, or at Manufacturer’s option, freight to Manufacturer’s premises to be prepaid by the purchaser of examination of the alleged defective product. Manufacturer shall be the sole judge of whether or not the product is defective and if the defect is due to manufacturing defects. This warranty does not cover any other warranties expressed or written, made by installer/retailer or any agent thereof, which is not contained or authorized herein, will be recognized by the Manufacturer for consumer purchases, implied warranties shall be limited in all events to replacement of any section or part of this product which shall be returned to the Manufacturer and which is found to be defective. In the event the material is determined to be a manufacturer’s defect, Mountain Peak Vinyl will provide materials only. This warranty does not include any labor to re-install the fence.
This Warranty may not be altered or amended except in a written instrument signed by Manufacturer of subsequent owner. No Dealer or other person or entity is authorized by the Manufacturer to make statements of representations regarding the performance of Mountain Peak Vinyl Products except as contained in this Warranty, and the Manufacturer liability and the purchaser’s exclusive remedy for the breach of any warranty shall be limited in all events to replacement of section or part of this product which shall be returned to the Manufacturer and which is found to be defective. THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL OTHER MERCHANTABILITY OR FITTED FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Some states do not permit limitations on the duration of implied warranties or exclusions of limitations of incidental or consequential damages. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, or may have other rights which vary from state to state.
MONTAGE WELDED ORNAMENTAL FENCE WARRANTY —
Ameristar’s Montage® welded ornamental fences are manufactured from the highest quality materials by skilled craftsmen to meet the highest standards of workmanship in the industry. Galvanized steel framework is subjected to a multi-stage pretreatment/wash (with zinc phosphate), followed by a duplex cathodic electro-coat system consisting of an epoxy primer, which significantly increases corrosion protection, and an acrylic liquid topcoat, which provides the protection necessary to withstand adverse weathering effects.
The electro-coated surface on all Montage welded ornamental panels and posts are guaranteed under normal and intended usage, against cracking, peeling, chipping, blistering or corroding commencing with the original purchase date and extending according to the applications defined in the tables below. Normal and intended usage does not include physical damage, abrasion, or heavy salt spray exposure to the protective coating.
The following acts and/or omissions will void the subject warranty:
- Damage to the product caused by the property owner by use of landscape, gardening equipment, chemicals that may cause damage, and/or water sprinklers with high mineral content;
- Damage caused by allowing plant life of any sort to grow directly upon or in contact with any portion of the product or sap from trees;
- Any alteration to the product itself by the property owner including any on-site cutting or welding; and/or, failure to follow any and all maintenance instructions provided by Ameristar® at the time of sale to the original purchaser even if these instructions are not forwarded to the ultimate claimant under this warranty.
- When cutting Montage immediately seal the exposed surfaces by 1) Removing all metal shavings from the cut area 2) Applying zinc-rich primer to thoroughly cover cut edge and drilled hole and, after letting dry, 3) Applying two (2) coats of custom finish spray paint matching fence color. Failure to seal exposed surfaces per steps 1-3 above will negate warranty.
- If contractor uses non-Ameristar parts/components, this will negate the warranty.
Ameristar Montage welded ornamental fences are also guaranteed for the same period of time against defects in workmanship or materials. Should any Montage welded ornamental panel or post manufactured by Ameristar fail in accordance with any of the above conditions, Ameristar warrants to the original purchaser their redemption through replacement, renewal, or issuance of a pro-rated credit. The choice of redemption method is solely at the discretion of Ameristar. If the pro-rated alternative is chosen, the amount will be based on the original cost of materials at the date of purchase multiplied by the appropriate time and exposure factor from the table below:
|Application||Length of Warranty|
|Fence Installations 0 – 1 Mile from Salt Water Coast Line||5 Years|
|Fence Installations 1 – 10 Miles from Salt Water Coast Line||10 Years|
|Fence Installations Over 10 Miles from Salt Water Coast Line||20 Years|
Note: Regardless of location and years in service, evidence of historical salt spray exposure shall be considered as grounds to void any warranty obligations.
Notice of failure under the conditions of this warranty shall be sent to Ameristar or its authorized representative, in writing, together with proof of purchase and shall specify the nature of the defect and when it was first observed as well as photographs of current site conditions. Should the fence be improperly installed, Ameristar shall not be responsible for guaranteed performance or appearance of the material. Neither does this guarantee apply when failure or damage is due to improper use or application, abuse or misuse, salt spray exposure (see Table and Note above), vandalism, or acts of God. Ameristar reserves the right to inspect the material to determine validity of the claim.
Upon acceptance of the claim by Ameristar or its authorized representative, redemption by replacement, renewal or issuance of a pro-rated credit shall be made by Ameristar. Reimbursement for labor necessary to restore and/or replace components that have been found defective under the terms of this warranty is guaranteed to the original purchaser for a period of five (5) years form the original purchase date. Ameristar reserves the right to select the qualified company or individual to perform the labor to repair or replace the components that are deemed to be defective under the terms of this warranty.
The above constitutes the complete warranty by the manufacturer. No other agreement, written or implied, is valid. Ameristar Fence Products does not authorize any other person or agent to make any other express warranties. Ameristar neither assumed nor authorizes any other person or agent to assume any other liability in connection with the Montage welded ornamental fence system.
SOUTHWESTERN WIRE, INC. WARRANTY —
- This limited warranty covers chain link fence fabric made form “Class IV” (1.2 oz./ft.2) zinc coated wire. Manufacturer specifically warrants:
- That the wire used in the manufacture of this product meets the specifications set forth by the American Society for Testing and Material (ASTM) A817-91 for Type II Class I zinc coated steel wire, AASHTO designation M181-86 for Type I Class C; and
- That the Fence Fabric is guaranteed to a period of fifteen years against failure resulting from natural red rust or corrosion under normal light commercial or residential conditions. Failure is defined as structural failure of the wire resulting in loss of specific tensile strength or fracture of the wire.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE MANUFACTURER BE LIABLE FOR:
- Damage resulting from abnormal use, abuse, neglect, fire, flood, accident or Act of God.
- Accelerated corrosion resulting from atmospheres or abnormally harsh environments such as: chemicals, salt spray, animal waste and other known or unknown chemical or organic corrosives.
- The cost of installation, removal, or re-installation of this product.
- FOR BREACH OF ANY WRITTEN OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON THIS PRODUCT, THE PURCHASER IS LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING DAMAGES: repair or replacement cost as stated in Paragraph 5 below. NOTE: SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- This limited warranty extends exclusively to the original purchaser of the warranted product. The term of this warranty begins on the original date of purchase by the purchaser and continues for a period of fifteen years.
- In the event of a defect, or other failure of the product not caused by any misuse or damage to the product while in the possession of the purchaser, the Manufacturer will remedy the failure or defect, without charge to the purchaser, within 60 days. The remedy will consist of repair or replacement of the product, or refund of the purchase price, at the Warrantor’s option. However, the Warrantor will not elect refund unless it is unable to provide replacement, and repair is not commercially practicable or cannot be made with the time for performance.
- If this product or one of its component parts contains a defect or malfunction, the purchaser shall notify Manufacturer in writing at P.O. Box CC, Norman, OK 73070, describing the defect or malfunction and providing copies of the original sales receipt and tag from the defective or malfunctioning fabric. After a reasonable number of attempts by the Manufacturer to remedy the defect or malfunction, the purchaser is entitled to either a refund or replacement of the product or its component part or parts, at the election of the purchaser. The Manufacturer reserves the right to inspect and/or test any product claimed to be defective. Before the purchaser is entitled to the remedies referred to herein for breach of warranty, the Manufacturer must determine to its satisfaction that the product is (a) Product made by the Manufacturer; and (b) defective.
- As a condition to enforcement of this limited warranty, to obtain performance of any obligation under this warranty, the purchaser shall:
- Complete the pre-addressed Warranty Registration card and return it to Southwestern Wire, Inc.
- Keep the original sales receipt for proof of purchase; and
- Clip and save the tags on each roll of fabric.
- This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED BY LAW, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY.